Atlas UTC: Association des UTCéens Marocains
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €
anipassion.com

MSA Muslim student association @ the University of Waterloo

4 participants

MSA Muslim student association @ the University of Waterloo Empty MSA Muslim student association @ the University of Waterloo

Message par nourhayt Sam 24 Nov - 0:55

http://www.waterloomsa.com/media/

this link contains pictures of the MSA activities. Enjoy watching!!!
nourhayt
nourhayt
Senior
Senior

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MSA Muslim student association @ the University of Waterloo Empty Re: MSA Muslim student association @ the University of Waterloo

Message par Red_One Dim 25 Nov - 3:07

Thanks a lot dear friend,
but what is the link between this topic and the aim of the category?

I think that i get the message, nevertheless, could you axplain and geave us more details about this association, maybe we could use some of their ideas in order to well organize our projects.

Thanks again
Red_One
Red_One
Admin
Admin

https://atlas-utc.forumactif.com

MSA Muslim student association @ the University of Waterloo Empty Re: MSA Muslim student association @ the University of Waterloo

Message par nourhayt Dim 25 Nov - 7:14

Red_One a écrit:Thanks a lot dear friend,
but what is the link between this topic and the aim of the category?

You 're right, there is no relation with this category. Actually, I don't know why I did put this message here, sorry!!

I think that i get the message, nevertheless, could you axplain and geave us more details about this association, maybe we could use some of their ideas in order to well organize our projects.

Well, it's an association like any other student association in the university (by the way, here it's really different from the UTC; every group of students can establish their association since there are people who would be interested in it & there is no religion complex)

The activities:
religion: prayer: there is a multi-faith room for all the students & moreover they do two "khtbas" on Fridays
Iftar: during Ramadan, there have been lots of Iftars organized in classrooms ( see pictures )
Hala9at: every week there are speeches for Muslim students
There are activities in the student life center that present Islam to all the students (ex: slides, posters.....& projections)
Debates organized with Christians to talk about some conflict subjects ( Jesus, .....); there are guests from other areas in Canada...

New students:
Welcome & orientation ( new Muslim students meeting with presentation of the MSA activities, talk about the university, advises about the study system.......everything that could help new students)
games ( cards, video, .....) for new students in order to build close brother-ships / friendships

Humanitarian: money gathering for Iraq.......
Others: ex: they collaborate with Hallal food stores to provide food in meetings ...

Thanks again
You're welcome
nourhayt
nourhayt
Senior
Senior

Message par Red_One Dim 25 Nov - 20:36

Now, since everything is well detailed right before, i think that you did the right thing creating this topic, it geaves many ideas about what we should do in our association and some examples of profitable activities.

That is a great association actualy, it shows hwo easy it is to have fun and make some thing very useful at same time.

I just wanna add something to your message, i'd like to say that we can do whatever we want since we have faith and we work together (where there is wil there is way).
Red_One
Red_One
Admin
Admin

Message par younes Sam 15 Déc - 2:09

ajé yak you are talking just with our friend nourdayne, alors est ce que c juste about learning english wlla for 3i9ingg on us.

Wa fine a bba nourdine, wellahilla hade l'assos mrigline ils ont même fait des khoutabs du vendredi et des hala9ate... mais c'est ça le pays de la liberté, va faire ce genre de truc à l'UTC, même notre assos galère pour avoir une place avec l BDE.

Let the well with it's cover

younes
Nouveau
Nouveau

Message par hicham Sam 15 Déc - 15:46

If I had to talk like Tarik, I would say that muslims giving watching eating morning dreaming sleeping, and living having as driving.

And what about Said ? Did you know that this kind of person, got a powerful gift of languages ? This specimen is able to use, in one sentence, words in english, spanish, arabic, and jdidich, pronounced fluently.....

Next time, I will tell you about their spanish skills.... To be continued

hicham
Junior
Junior

Message par Red_One Sam 15 Déc - 23:08

i just would like to point out something,
first of all, this topic was a very good idea to have some feedback from the MSA and try to collect some ideas in order to improve either our organisation and thinking ways.
secondly, we started the topic in english because ,I think, our friend nourdine did a simple copy/past from the website of the association whiche is written of course in english, and to make it homogenous we continued speakin english, so it is not for "3i9ing".
the last but not the least, i hope that every body stop making fun of other and please we are here to have some fun and to share our thoughts, not to moke ohters.

Thx.
Red_One
Red_One
Admin
Admin

Message par nourhayt Sam 15 Déc - 23:52

well said & I definitely agree
nourhayt
nourhayt
Senior
Senior

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé